A Smart Riverside Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Riverside monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Riverside?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Riverside flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're away from home. If your Riverside flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Riverside Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Riverside flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (951) 253-3041 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.